16.9 oz | 2-pack & 6-pack
$8.99 – $22.59
Each KLAREX® CHS Commercial Size bottle contains 16.9 fl oz (500 ml).
The pharmaceutical-grade, four-ingredient formula was developed to exceed industry recommendations for a high-potency hand sanitizer and kills 99.9% of germs.
- Each KLAREX® CHS Family Size bottle contains 16.9 fl oz (500 ml).
- KLAREX® CHS is an antibacterial liquid hand sanitizer containing ethyl alcohol and hydrogen peroxide. The simple combination of alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, glycerin, and purified water is soft on skin, highly effective and contains no added chemicals or fragrances that could potentially impact potency, compromise antimicrobial efficacy or cause allergic reactions.
- Ethyl alcohol 80%
- Hand sanitizer helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- Do not use on children less than 2 months of age.
- Do not use on open skin wounds.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Purified Water USP.